Corporate Wear Trends in South Africa
Work clothes in South Africa have become a standard modus operandi for businesses wanting to present a unified and professional image to their customers. At Gina we strive to help our customers achieve this with ease. Keeping abreast of the latest trends and technologies, we are able to provide our customers with corporate uniforms that will benefit them and move their brand forward.
Some of the main advantages to workwear clothing include:
- Brand recognition: Employees come into contact with the public on a daily basis, whether it be through traveling, or simply moving about to get lunch and the like. This means an increased visibility of your brand, which enhances brand awareness,
- Free marketing: Many businesses use corporate workwear as a way to extend their existing marketing campaigns. They use corporate uniforms to promote their brand and enhance their brand identity
- Company culture: A unified identity for staff goes a long way in making employees feel more valued and part of a bigger corporate identity. This translates to increased levels of brand loyalty, which in turn promotes motivation and productivity overall. Using corporate uniforms as a means of investing in your staff, becomes a means of investing in your business in the long run.
Important things to consider when choosing workwear clothing:
- Know your brand and what you want to achieve. Decide on a message you want customers to receive when coming into contact with your employees. This will inform the design and style as needed.
- Be mindful of colours when making your decision. Workwear clothing often reflects the company’s colour scheme and brand identity guide. Pay attention to details, like how the colours of your logo would compliment or clash with the colour of the shirt or jacket you’ve chosen.
- Take time to think about your employees, the practicality of the work they do, and the environment they work in. The aim of corporate wear South Africa should be to achieve a balance of comfort and practicality with professionalism and image. A good idea would be to have employees involved in the decision-making process, to ensure their buy in.
Corporate uniforms are effective in terms of marketing your brand, and should therefore be afforded a lot of thought so that your corporate uniforms enhance your brand equity and build a positive experience for your customers. Our team works closely with you to ensure your vision is carried out in just the right way, and with our ethos of care and style, you are sure to achieve the best corporate look for your staff.