We’ve answered some of the most commonly-asked questions about Gina@work and our online store. Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions that haven’t been answered here.
You must create an account in order to place an order. You can create an account automatically during the checkout process, when you enter your personal details, billing details and delivery information. You will also enter an email address and your chosen password, which you will need when you log in again to manage your orders or update your details.
You can also create an account without placing an order, by clicking on “My Account” in the top-left corner of the screen. Then, enter your email address and your chosen password into the box on the right side of the page, labelled ‘Register’. Click “Submit” to finish registering your account.
After your new account has been created, you will receive an email with a link to log in to your account and manage/update your preferences.
Click on “Shop” in the menu at the top of the screen to navigate to the Shop section, where you can browse our range of garments.
Use the filters on the left side of the screen to filter products according to garment type, industry type, price, colour and gender. You can also use the dropdowns near the top of the screen to sort products according to price and newness.
Click on a product to open the product detail page, to view the product in full detail. To add the item to your Shopping cart, select the size you desire and the colour you desire (if applicable). Then, enter the quantity you would like to purchase and click “Add to Cart”.
A success message will be displayed, with an option to “View Cart”. Click on this button to be taken to your Shopping Cart, or simply continue browsing and shopping our catalogue. You can visit your Shopping Cart anytime by clicking on the trolley icon in the top-right corner of the screen, or by clicking on “View Cart” on the left side of the catalogue pages.
There are 3 payment options when shopping from our online store: EFT via i-Pay, SnapScan and Virtual Card Services. The differences between these options are outlined below:
- i-Pay – This is a real-time EFT payment option that is facilitated quickly and conveniently by the i-Pay app on your device. i-Pay uses a fast, simple 3-step payment process and all of your sensitive information is protected. Click here for more information.
- SnapScan – Using SnapScan to checkout when shopping online is safe, simple and convenient. Users load their account details once when downloading the SnapScan app, and are then able to pay for online purchases securely with the touch of a button. Click here for more information.
- Virtual Card Services – Also called VCS, this payment option facilitates payments using your credit card or qualifying debit card. Your sensitive information is not accessible by us, the merchant, or by VCS, who facilitate the transaction. Payment takes place instantly through the secure Virtual Card Services terminal. Click here for more information.
- mobicred – this is a simple & convenient credit facility that allows you to safely shop online with our participating retailers
Gina@work has partnered with SkyNet for fulfilment of orders placed online. SkyNet have thousands of pick-up and drop-off points across South Africa. Instead of having an order delivered to your home / office (where you may not be available to collect it at the time of delivery), SkyNet allows you to select a pick-up point that is close to and convenient for you. This simple method also makes facilitating returns far easier, and overall is less expensive than traditional shipping methods. For more information, click here.
Please refer to the Delivery Policy section of our Terms and Conditions for more information about our Shipping Policy.
Your feedback is important to us. Compliments, complaints and suggestions are all welcome. Please reach out to us using the following contact details:
Tel: +27 (0)11 493 3338
Fax: +27 (0)11 493 3355
If you experience any issues with your purchase, or have any enquiries about a purchase, please reach out to us using the following contact details:
Tel: +27 (0)11 493 3338
Fax: +27 (0)11 493 3355
Click on these icons to find and follow us online:
The proper care instructions are listed on the product detail page of each of our garments.
Yes. If a product is displayed in our online catalogue, you may include it in your order. We will notify you if an item you have ordered is out of stock and manage your expectations in terms of delivery time.
Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
Visitors who shop our online store receive email notification updates about their orders at various stages between placing and receiving their orders.
As a shopper, you can expect email notifications when:
- Your new account is created
- Your details are updated
- You’ve placed a new order
- Your order is on hold, being processed or has been confirmed
- Your order has been sent out for delivery and is in the hands of our courier partner, SkyNet. This email will include a waybill number and a link to track your parcel. For more information about SkyNet, click here.
You will also receive email notifications if your order is cancelled, refunded or has failed.
VCS is the preferred payment method for many online merchants, and enables us to process credit and debit card payments securely. Our merchant agreement with VCS does not permit us to process American Express or Diners Club card payments, however we are able to process payments for Visa and Mastercard cards.
Consider selecting iPAY (instant EFT) as your payment method instead, which will allow you to make payment instantly via EFT without needing any form of credit card.