We understand that corporate clothing South Africa is a fast-growing sector despite a less than positive economic outlook in the country on the whole. This is because there is a growing trend of providing staff with corporate uniforms to achieve a positive professional image. That being said, there is no better reason to support home-grown manufacturers and workwear suppliers like Gina, as this not only helps the economy, but also enhances the public image of your business. Simply put:
- By injecting funds into the local economy, your business will be empowering consumers to spend their money on your products or services
- By supporting local industry, your business will present a positive image to the public, which gives you the competitive edge in the market
Advantages to buying local:
- Shorter turnaround time between order and delivery. You don’t have to wait months for your corporate uniforms to be manufactured overseas and then shipped. At Gina, our clothing is manufactured in-house – so not only do you have a shorter turnaround time, but you can be assured of higher quality because of the added control we have over the entire process.
- Competitive costs of workwear clothing manufacture, design, and delivery, because you’ll be working locally and not abroad.
- Better communication makes for better partnerships. It’s much easier to translate your vision regarding corporate workwear to a local business that speaks your language. This can end up saving you time and money. Our team of experts always works closely with our customers to ensure their vision is carried out with the greatest of care.
- At Gina we have first-hand knowledge of your requirements regarding local climate, the people who will be wearing the corporate uniforms, and the industries they need to be suited for. That kind of understanding goes a long way when it comes to delivering a product that is not only stylish, but practical as well.
- Your environmental impact will be greatly reduced, and this factor will also enhance your public image. Being as ‘green’ as possible earns a business bragging rights! We also pride ourselves on our in-house green initiative, and always encourage customers to do the same.
- Your business will be directly involved with the creation and keeping of jobs in a fluctuating economy. This alone should be a point of pride for any business.
Supporting local workwear suppliers for your corporate uniforms is a decision that will benefit all parties involved.
Why Gina@work is the local choice:
- In-house manufacturing supports local industry, and reduces turnover time. It also allows us complete control over the standard of quality we swear by in all our corporate workwear.
- Dedicated managers for every account we have. This means that your workwear clothing order will receive undivided attention throughout the entire process.
- The greatest care is taken regarding top quality fabrics, as well as innovative design and technology, to provide our clients with the absolute best in terms of service and product.
- Keeping abreast of the latest trends in corporate uniforms, while living up to our ethos of superior quality in design and manufacturing that together embodies style and professionalism in the workplace.